Leo leading our outreach group in the Schladming hospital
It's been a busy few days and this evening we visited the local hospital in Schladming to sing songs to cheer the patients. Our group sang several songs in the corridors and the residents listened from their rooms, but a few did come out to listen. We also handed out invitations to a church service in the chapel at 7pm. This was one time that I wished that my German was better -- because I so wanted to talk to the patients. We visited 3 floors and then had service in the chapel, where we sang songs, one of the students, Simon, gave his testimony in German, and the principal of the school, Martin, gave a short sermon. We sing in the church on Sunday, then we have a few other outreaches. I'll write more about the happenings here and how life is changing for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment